We are taking a 10 day trip to Scandinavia where we will learn alternative methods for design and development from leaders in sustainability. We will visit many urban developments within Copenhagen and Malmo which are both outstanding for sustainable achievements.
Lolland
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Felicia.. Thank you for being so incredibly pro-active, but I have now arrived onto our blog and can finally contribute to all of this! so... I guess this post is to simply say, Hello Everyone!!
Hey! I know you haven't left yet, but I want you to know that I am so excited for this "adventure" you guys are embarking on!!! I hope you have tons of fun, and that you get to experience all you possibly can while you enjoy yourselves over there! I know you're gonna love it :) Rock!
Allison...
ReplyDeleteYour so welcome lol I am so excited for our adventure and cant wait!!! =)
Hey! I know you haven't left yet, but I want you to know that I am so excited for this "adventure" you guys are embarking on!!! I hope you have tons of fun, and that you get to experience all you possibly can while you enjoy yourselves over there! I know you're gonna love it :) Rock!
ReplyDelete